As a corporate sponsor, your organization will help provide our families with the financial expenses required for them to travel together. The ability to stay together during these incredibly difficult times allows families to remain strong while drawing strength from each other.
A Miracle Travel Works corporate sponsorship will help your organization meet its goals of brand building, marketing to prospective clients and cultivating clients, and also help it meet charitable community goals. Everyone involved with Miracle Travel Works is enlisted on a volunteer-only basis, so 100% of corporate sponsorship dollars go directly to help families in need. Corporate sponsorship packages begin at $10,000 annually.
Benefits for the Full Support $10,000 Sponsorship include:
- Access to testimonials from families to use in your organization’s promotions.
- Recognition as corporate sponsor at all events, during board meetings, interviews and all other public opportunities.
- Invitation and 4 dinner tickets to the annual Chip it for Charity, plus one foursome for golf.
- Opportunity to speak at the annual Chip it for Charity event – up to 5 minutes.
- Opportunity to speak at one other event during the year.
- Four complimentary tickets to all other events during the year.
- Photography of representative attendees at the events.
- Press release announcing the partnership – to be approved and distributed by Miracle Travel Works and reviewed by your organization.
- Recognition on the Miracle Travel Works social media platforms.
- Logo and recognition on the Miracle Travel Works web site with a link to your home page.
- Newsletter to entire database recognizing your organization as corporate sponsor.
- Ability to look at email and Facebook metrics on a regular basis.
- A conference call with some of the Miracle Travel Works board members once per quarter or on an as-needed basis to share updates and brainstorm ideas.
*Miracle Travel Works is fully registered with the Internal Revenue Service and receives Federal Income Tax exempt status under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download a flyer.
“The family of Stoney Creek Inns is proud to partner with and support Miracle Travel Works in assisting families in need by providing a warm, relaxing sanctuary during their travels.” As a partner with MTW, Stoney Creek Inn provides beautiful and comfortable accommodations for families receiving assistance from MTW at greatly discounted rates whenever one of their hotel locations overlaps with the families’ travels. (See the testimonial of the King family!)